Last updated on 28 March 2023
You can change or withdraw your consent at anytime. To manage your consent options, please scroll down to the section titled "Manage your Consent".
A cookie is a small text file composed of letters and numbers which is placed onto your device (e.g., computer, tablet, smartphone) when you use our website. After installation, cookies have a limited duration. They are “passive”, meaning that they do not contain software, viruses or spyware and will not access the information on the hard drive of the user’s equipment.
A cookie is composed of two parts:
· name of the cookie and,
· cookie value or content.
Technically, only the webserver that sent the cookie can access it again when a user returns to the web page associated with the web server in question. These cookies help us to track and examine the use of our website. For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of your internet service provider. This information helps us to build a profile of our users – what’s useful and what’s not so we can improve the quality of what’s provided online. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually. Other elements of the data may enable the identification of individuals, such as monitoring your response to a mailing campaign.
The cookies are usually grouped into 4 categories, as follows:
· Necessary. Also called “strictly necessary cookies”, These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
· Preferences. These cookies enable the website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks, like your preferred language or the region that you are in.
· Statistics. Also called “analytical or performance cookies”, these cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
· Marketing. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Cookie duration can vary significantly, depending on the cookie’s purpose. The following cookie categories vary in duration:
· Session cookies – A “session cookie” is a cookie that is automatically deleted when the user closes the browser.
· Persistent or fixed cookies – A “persistent” or “fixed cookie” remains on the user’s device until it reaches a certain expiry date (which can be minutes, days or even years in the future) or until the user erases it, at any time, by using the browser’s settings.
Certain content sections of the website can be provided by third parties, not by our website. In this case, the cookies are called third-party cookies. An example of a third-party cookie is Google Analytics.
Google uses this information to analyse your use of the website, issues report on the website’s activity for the website operators and providers other services related to the website’s activity and internet use. In addition, Google may transfer this information to third parties if it has a legal obligation to do so or if these third parties process the information in the name of Google.
Google will not associate your IP address with other data collected by Google. You can reject the use of Google Analytics without any influence on your experience on our website.
Detailed information on Google Analytics and personal data protection (including how you can control information sent to Google) can be found at the address: https://policies.google.com/privacy/partners.
Cookie declaration provides you with detailed information about each cookie in part such as name, type, provider, purpose and expiration date. The information is updated monthly.
Please see our Cookie declaration below!
Detailed information is also available in the detail section of the cookie banner that shows up when accessing our website.
Other third parties that might have access to the cookies may include marketing processors such as Therme Media Group S.R.L, IT providers or other external providers that help us in our business operations. For further details please contact us.
The cookies can also be blocked from your browser settings. If you do not want to accept any cookies, you may be able to change your browser settings so that cookies (including those which are essential to the services requested) are not accepted. If you do this, please be aware that you may lose some of the functionality of our website.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to the guidance on cookies published by the UK Information Commissioner’s Office at https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies/ or www.aboutcookies.org.
Cookiebot is a third-party cookie management platform that we use on our website, designed to manage cookie access to your device and to record your preferences in an efficient manner that provides you full control and transparency with respect to your personal data.
Cookiebot automatically detects all cookies and similar trackers on our website and blocks them until users have given their consent. It is continuously updating the Cookie declaration so that you can always be correctly informed.
We will ask for your permission or consent to place cookies or other similar technologies on your device, except where they are strictly necessary for the operation of our website.
A cookie pop-up shows up the first time you visit our website. There you can express your options and preferences regarding the cookies you agree with.
Your consent is valid for one month. After this period, we will ask you to renew your preferences.
Please state your consent ID and date when you contact us regarding your consent.